TV Ceiling Mount for 32-70 with Tilt, Rotate, Adjustable Mast
Click Image to Enlarge
- Commercial quality
- Tilt up to 12° down
- Rotate 360°
- Fits screens up to 70 inches
- Fits VESA patterns up to 400 x 400
- Constructed of heavy gauge metal
- Uses 1-1/2 inch pipe for the mast
- 110lb weight capacity
Ceiling Plate Options:
- Flat Ceiling Plate
This is the default choice that most people need.
- Angled Ceiling Plate
You would choose this to mount to a ceiling that is angled, sloped, or cathedral.
- Adapter for Unistrut
Unistrut is a U-Shaped metal channel commonly used in construction.
- 11CP001 Ceiling Plate
This plate is welded steel construction, made in USA and has a large pass through hole in the top, making it easier to pass cables through.
- Call or email us if you need help picking, or possibly a different solution.
Extension Length Choices:
All dimensions are measured from where the top plate mounts down to the about the middle of the TV screen.
- 28 to 41 inches is the default, this configuration uses this 20-33 Adjustable Pipe that is adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- 20 to 26 Inches uses this 12-20 Adjustable Pipe that is adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- 28 to 51 Inches uses the 20-33 Adjustable Mast with the 10 Inch Extension and is adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- 48 to 61 Inches uses the 20-33 Adjustable Mast with the 20 Inch Extension and is adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- 58 to 71 Inches uses the 20-33 Adjustable Mast with the 30 Inch Extension and is adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- No Mast: You would choose this option if providing your own pipe or using a custom combination of other pipes we sell. Keep in mind, the mount and the ceiling plate give you 8 inches of distance down and you NEED a threaded pipe to connect them together. Please call us or email us and we can help you get the right parts.
|Recommended for Screens Sized|
32 to 70 inches
-5° up +12° down
|Mounting Hole Range50 to 400 mm Wide|
50 to 400 mm
|This mount fits screens with mounting holes on the back that fall within the following range:|
Horizontal (Left to Right) Hole Spacing
Vertical (Top to Bottom) Hole Spacing
|Fits VESA Standards|
Width X Height in mm
|100x100, 100x200, 100x300, 100x400, 200x100, 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x100, 300x100, 300x200, 300x300, 300x400, 400x100, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400|
|Distance From Top of Mast to Center of Screen||28 to 41 inches / Other options available|
Related Items and Accessories